In 2022, we will celebrate 50 years of SeeHotel! In our jubilee year (and beyond), we want to reach out to our guests through all channels, share our story with them and exchange ideas with them.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager (m/f/d) to work approx. 15 to 20 hours per week (part-time position or as a student trainee) in order to be able to manage our social media reliably and continuously.
Your core tasks:
– Support of our media planning
– Content creation & preparation for our blog, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn: posts, stories, videos, ads.
– Creation of image & text material
– Communication & interaction with our followers
This is what you should bring with you:
– Ideally, a related degree or training, e.g. in marketing, media, communications
– Expertise and previous experience in the field of social media
– Independent, confident texting
– Joy of photography
– Independent, reliable work, high degree of initiative
– Creative approach
– Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends if necessary
What we would also like to see:
– Affinity for the hotel/gastronomy industry
– Experience with InDesign, Illustrator or similar programs
– Ideally, you live in the area or do not have too far to travel to us, a car is an advantage.
What you can look forward to at SeeHotel:
– A long-term cooperation, even beyond our jubilee year
– Working with friends in a young team with a “Duz” culture and flat hierarchies
– Plenty of freedom for own ideas
– Flexible working model, both in terms of working hours and working location (depending on the task, you will work in presence or in the home office)
– Wide range of training and development opportunities, in-house coaching
How we find each other:
Send us your application either as DM or to [email protected], also informally, with a short description about yourself. If you have any questions about the position, your contact person at the hotel is Isabel (06202 6970).
We are looking forward to meeting you!